Go to pfd.alaska.gov and you can change or add a pledge to your PFD. Here’s how:
1. At pfd.alaska.gov, click the green Pick.Click.Give. button
2. Click Yes, Proceed
3. Next, fill in required identifying information and click Submit Search
4. Find your 2017 Application. Click Details
5. Click Add or Change your Pick.Click.Give. Donation
6. Search for MatSu Food Bank. Click Add Pledge
7. Choose the amount of your pledge to the MatSu Food Bank, then repeat for any other charities you’d like to support.
With as little as a $25.00 donation you are entered in the “Double your Dividend” drawing – there will be 10 lucky winners! Visit pickclickgive.org for more information.
The application period is January 1 through March 31, and you can Add or Change a Pick.Click.Give donation to your previously filed application until August 31st. Start here!
Alaska Future Farmers of America recently participated in the national FFA Hunger Heroes Challenge to grow, harvest and collect foods for food banks and other organizations. More than 150 young people in middle and high school chapters volunteered 33,919 hours, and more than 35,000 meals and over 37,000 pounds of food were donated. The combined efforts of all 12 Alaska FFA chapters resulted in a $15,000 prize from Tyson Foods for having the best chapter participation. The money was donated to Fairbanks Community Food Bank and MatSu Food Bank with a check presentation by National FFA President David Townsend. Thank you to all of our Alaska FFA members for your hard work on behalf of the hungry in our state!